Address: 28 Fuxing Road, Nantong Development Zone, Jiangsu Province, China
The type and function of the flat collar?
The types of flat collar collars include round necks, V-necks, square collars, stand collars, lapels and the like. The clothing component that covers the neck of the human body plays a protective and decorative role. It broadly includes the body part of the collar and the collar, and the narrow-necked single-necked collar. The collar is mounted on the collar of the body and includes the following parts:
(1) Collar: The fold line of the collar's eversion.
(2) Under the collar: the stitching of the collar and the collar of the body.
(3) Outer collar: the outer edge of the collar.
(4) Constellation: The collar is from the fold line to the lower part of the collar.
(5) Lapel: The collar is from the fold line to the outer part of the collar.
(6) Collar serial port: the stitching part of the collar and the noodle.
(7) Collar: The maximum distance between the neck and the collar.